1. You agree that Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords and that your conduct on the SocialCross.org website will be in line with Jesus’ teachings as described in the bible (the inerrant word of God).
2.You will not post foul, vulgar, obscene or sexually explicit language, obscenities, racial epithets, hateful or derogatory words or phrases in any variation. Using such content or language undermines the goals of a Christian community-oriented service, and is not allowed. Please use your best judgment and be respectful of others. If you use such language, even if masked by symbols or other characters, you may either receive a warning by a Monitor, or have your access to both the website and chat features terminated. A warning indicates that your posts are not in keeping with SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions. If you receive such a warning, you agree to read the SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions again.
3. You will not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another user or users of SocialCross.org Services or other persons or entities. You may express your disagreement with someone's point-of-view, but personal attacks, or attacks based on another person's race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disablement or other such affiliation, are prohibited. A violation in this area may result in a warning or immediate termination from service. If you receive such a warning, you agree to read the SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions again.
4. You will not distribute, promote, transmit or advertise any harmful, hateful, harassing, defamatory or potentially libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit or sexually solicitous, illegal, racial or otherwise objectionable content, in forms including but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, and video files or providing web links to sites which display or promote the same. Such content undermines the goals of a Christian community- oriented service, and is not allowed. If you post such content, you may face immediate termination from service.
5. You will not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, post or transmit messages that are not directly related to the specific topics or the "thread" of the messages posted on the SC site, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users, individuals or entities.
6. You will not impersonate any person, including but not limited to SocialCross.org, or SocialCross.org Official Operator, or communicate under a false name or a name that you are not entitled or authorized to use. Users must avoid the portrayal of SocialCross.org personnel or other persons in all forms of online communication, including, but not limited to, SocialCross.org User Names, SocialCross.org User Profiles, and message postings in either Chat or Message Boards. A violation in this area may result in immediate termination from service.
7. You will not lie or misrepresent age, gender or e-mail addresses using SocialCross.org Services, including, but not limited to your User Profile or postings on SocialCross.org. Because of the sensitive nature of the subjects discussed in groups, pages, and messages, it is necessary to ensure that individuals do not assume identities other than their own. It is allowable and acceptable for Users not to provide their e-mail address to others, on the SC site or on a comment thread by not identifying your age or sex. Direct misrepresentation of your e-mail address, age or gender may result in a warning or immediate termination from service. A warning indicates your conduct is not in keeping with SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions. If you receive such a warning, you agree to read the SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions again.
8. You will not post, transmit or distribute disruptive content, including but not limited to, chain letters, pyramid schemes, unnecessarily long messages, unnecessary, repetitive posts, meaningless text, offensive declarations or exhortations, "repetitious screaming" or other disruptive content. This material places an unnecessary load on our system and is considered a nuisance by many Users. Certain chain letters and pyramid schemes are illegal. Letters or messages that offer a product or service based on the structure of a chain letter are also of questionable legality. All such messages are prohibited on all SocialCross.org Services, may result in a warning or immediate termination from service. A warning indicates your conduct is not in keeping with SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions. If you receive such a warning, you agree to read the SocialCross.org Terms and Conditions again.
9. You will not attempt to "crack," "hack," "bomb," manipulate or otherwise disrupt SocialCross.org servers, SocialCross.org Services or software, or any SocialCross.org Live Event in any way. Such behavior is viewed as a serious and immediate effort to undermine and inflict harm to SocialCross.org Violation of this policy will result in immediate termination from service and potential legal action against the offending party.
10. You will not post, transmit, or distribute any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation to Users, individuals or entities, except in areas designated by SocialCross.org for such purposes. You will not post information to Users, individuals or entities that promotes, arranges or solicits business or business dealings, including but not limited to, multilevel marketing programs, "get rich quick" schemes, trading, buying or selling of goods, except in areas designated by SocialCross.org for such purposes. SocialCross.org does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered through SocialCross.org Services and will not be a party to or in anyway monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or environment, you should use caution and your best judgment at all times. Blind opportunity ads and "get rich quick" schemes should be approached with ample skepticism. SocialCross.org cannot mediate disputes and will not assume responsibility for any outcome.
11. SocialCross.org is a Christian Social Network website and does not endorse not (should be Or) celebrate what the bible calls sin. You will not post, distribute, or transmit any pro lgbt message or content on this site. Any attempt to post, distribute, or transmit any pro lgbt content or message on this site will be grounds for immediate termination of your account. We have a zero tolerance policy for endorsing any of the lgbt agenda on SocialCross.org
12. You will not post, distribute, or transmit any material or create any pages or groups that would attempt to undermine the teachings of Jesus Christ on this site. You will not create any groups or pages that mock Jesus or mock Christians. You will not distribute, post, or transmit any material that would imply that Jesus Christ is not real. Atheists are welcome to use SocialCross.org so long as they do not post, distribute, or transmit any material that has been proven to be untrue or fake news. Any distortion of scripture (such as saying the bible endorses slavery and rape, etc) will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and your ip address may get banned from SocialCross.org
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.