Bridge mode is an amazing feature that helps to connect several devices at a fast speed. To perform it, you need two Wi-Fi routers- one is used to set up the router, and another one is used to set the Netgear bridge mode.
Check out the guide properly and know about relevant information related to Netgear router bridge mode, benefits, and setup process. To smoothly set up the process, let’s check out the guide properly.
The process to Set Netgear Bridge Mode
To smoothly set the Netgear bridge mode check out the steps mentioned below and know about the instructions to apply it smoothly:
- Start by noting the Wi-Fi settings of another router to which router will be connected.
- After that, you need to have information related to SSID, wireless password, security mode, and also the operating frequency. Now, launch the web browser by using the mobile device or PC and connect to the router network as it will turn on the Netgear bridge mode. Now, you have to enter the login address, and the page will be displayed. Enter the router credentials by using the username and password.
- The username is admin, and the password is the password, and with this, the home screen will display. Here, click on advanced and then proceed to advanced setup and then click on the wireless bridge.
- With this, the bridge mode wireless setting page will display where you can choose the enable bridge mode check box.
- Click the setup bridge mode wireless setting option and then enter the settings for the router.
- After that, you can choose the W-Fi network frequency. For the SSID field, enter the wireless network name, and choose Wi-Fi security mode for another router in the security options section.
- When prompted, enter the type of passphrase. Click the apply button and settings for the router to be saved.
- Lastly, tap to apply button on the advanced wireless settings page, and all the settings will be saved.
Check out the guide properly and smoothly set your bridge mode for the Netgear router. If you encounter any issue like the Netgear router not working, then you can go through the user manual to know the details.